In Rainbow Childcare, we would like to meet the needs of families in the neighbourhood by offering affordable childcare services and providing quality early years programmes so that our children will have a good future.
To give all children an opportunity to develop their potential and be the best they can be.
Our Philosophy of Education is to allow children to explore the world around them through enriching experiences that will develop their intelligences.
For every child at Rainbow Childcare to be able to:
1. Develop a positive sense of identity and to be recognised as an unique individual.
2. Display confidence in communicating their thoughts and able to express their needs and interests meaningfully.
3. Interact with their friends during indoor and outdoor play activities as well as during routine time.
4. Develop their fine and motor skills to ensure they are physically fit for learning.
5. Master literacy skills to understand, speak, read and write.
6. Appreciate art, cultural diversity and to celebrate life through festivals from different nationalities.
7. Achieve his/her own goals by working on his/her strengths and talents.
Each child at RAINBOW is viewed as in individual. To that end, we have the following goals and objectives for the children enrolled at the Centre.
• To encourage and foster the development of positive self esteem and self concept for each child.
• To promote the development of each child into self-confident, risk-taking learners for life.
• Each of these skills is a necessary component in creating a well-balanced, strong child to reach his or her highest potential.
• To promote the development of positive social skills for each child.
• To promote the development of fine and gross motor skills for each child.
• To promote the development of cognitive and creative skills in the areas of literacy, math, science, music, art, and language development for each child.
• To promote the development of positive communication skills for each child.
• To promote the development of sound health and nutrition.
• To promote the appreciation of cultural diversity in community for each child.
WHAT PARENT SAY
We would like to extend our sincere thanks to Rainbow Childcare in giving the children the good learning environment.
Mr & Mrs Chng, parent of Miguel & Megan
It has been an enriching journey for Alice as we can see that she enjoys her time at the centre and she has indeed grown up in her academic talent, social and interaction skill with her capacity.
Nuraqilah(K21A) Bte Muhammad Zainuddin, parent of Alice Tavanami
From the bottom of our hearts, we would like to thank everyone for all the wonderful support, love and guidance for our three daughters throughout their pre-school years.
Chua Say Keong & Celeste Goh, parent of Claire, Cherilynn & Caryn
Enriching experiences that will develop their intelligences